1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

1977 C-30 Dump truck

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by razorman, Oct 29, 2004.

1. razorman

razorman LawnSite Member

I have this truck for sale If anyone is interested just let me know. Truck is in Peoria Illinois area Thanks Paul
  2. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

any pic? details? price, contact info?
  3. razorman

razorman LawnSite Member

Chevrolet C30 Dump Truck. It has a 12 foot bed with a twin cylinder hoist!!! Very good condition for its purpose. Used to Haul for local landscaping business. All maintenance as recommended. Will Pass inspection. Has side (18X18X48) tool box. Sides have been removed from dump box. Price is $3000.00. Has new tires on rear. If interested contact Paul @ 309-241-2248

Picture 052.jpg

Picture 053.jpg

Picture 054.jpg

Picture 056.jpg
  4. pottstim

pottstim LawnSite Senior Member

Looks like a 1980 model truck. Am I correct?
  5. razorman

razorman LawnSite Member

No, sorry its a 77
  6. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

How does the engine run? Trans?
  7. Redneck'n

Redneck'n LawnSite Member

do you know what size engine is in it?
    the reason why i ask is because i know some people that may be interested if it has the engine they are looking for...yes, they would buy the whole truck just to get the engine... and then do a swap and resell the truck here in town..
  8. razorman

razorman LawnSite Member

Engine is a 350 it has a 4 speed manual trans. Any more questions you can e-mail me at paul@razorlawnservices.com Thanks :waving: Paul