1984 C20

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by KS_Grasscutter, Dec 29, 2007.

1. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

I am selling my 1984 C20. It has like 92,000 miles (will check tomorrow). NO RUST AT ALL on it. It is in amazing shape. I have had it a little over a year, and it never let me down. Only thing I have done is put a new battery in it, and rebuild the power steering pump. Also going to replace the wing window seals as soon as I can get some (will order Monday). The paint is original and in good shape mostly, but it is oxidizing some on the hood. Really hate to have it leave, but parents don't like the idea of me having THREE trucks sitting out front...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

What motor does it have? 2wd? What are you asking for it? Do you have any interior pics?

3. Grass Happens

Grass Happens LawnSite Senior Member

C means 2wd and K means 4wd. Its from WW2 and army designations.

4. KS_Grasscutter

Yea, its 2wd. Has the 350. Will try and get some interior pics tomorrow. Am trying to get $5k out of it.

Yep.

5. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

This seems a little high for a truck that is 23 years old ... is it not ??

6. KS_Grasscutter

I dont think so...not to often you find one of these with NO body rust like this. Who knows...make me an offer...

7. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

I was thinking around $3K. It's a good looking truck, but it is an older model. Plus I'd have to spend nearly $1k to get it here. After a new paint job that would really be a good looking truck.

8. juspayme

juspayme LawnSite Senior Member

thats a truck when they were built to work. easy to work on, and no computer or sensor b.s. id ask 6500 if i were u

9. ACA L&L

ACA L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

we bought an 81 for 400.00 with no problems on ebay. these things are the best work truck around. Everything for them is sold at autozone. I mean everything! Keep an eye out someone is always selling a cheby. My had no rust, just a tore front seat, guy had to get rid of it for the same reason, to many trucks.

10. ACA L&L

ACA L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

heres an old pic of the one we picked up after the paint job of course.

IMG_0657.jpg