1987 Ford F250 4x4

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by highlander316, Nov 9, 2005.

1. highlander316

highlander316 LawnSite Senior Member

looking to sell my current truck. It's an 87 F250 4x4 XLT Lariat with 118K miles. Is two tone silver on the outside and red on the inside. Has the 5.8L V8 4BBL motor. Had a complete tuneup about a month ago (plugs, wires, cap, fuel filter [inline and carb], fuel pump). It has the 3sp auto which I believe is the C6 transmission (never checked the VIN). The truck runs STRONG. It'll pull anything (had no problems pulling my trailer loaded). The trans shifts nice and smooth, u-joints are good. Has 4 brand new tires, on aluminum wheels. Interior is very clean, cloth floor and seats. Has the deluxe seat w/ fold down middle.

Exterior is in pretty good shape too. Has some rust on the bottom of the drivers door and rear fender, otherwise looks good. Is missing some paint in a few places but nothing that can't be fixed easily. The paint shines real nice and I believe it to be original. All glass is good and the rear window is tinted.

Here's what is wrong: has a leak in the driver's side manifold somewhere. I believe it is where the valve that recirculates the exhaust gases during cold weather is. There is no cats, just cherrybombs into mufflers. If you fix the leak, it won't be loud. It has NO emissions equipment hooked up. So depending on where you live, you might have a problem. Or if you know someone you can get a sticker from you'll be golden.

If you have any other questions, want pictures or anything else, send me a PM. If the PM doesn't work since I'm a new user, you can give me a call at 6107516971. The truck is located in Easton, PA. I'd like to get $2000 for it or OBO.