1989 Ford F150 with Meyer Plow

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by SpfdTurfMasters, Mar 21, 2008.

1. SpfdTurfMasters

SpfdTurfMasters LawnSite Member
    from MO

I have a 1989 Ford F150. It has 80,000 miles on it, and no it isnt rolled over to 180. It has the 4.9 Liter Inline 6, 4 speed manual transmission and 4x4. It has a few issues, it has sat for five years and doesnt seem to want to start, I believe its just a matter of old fuel. The truck cranks perfect IF I bypass the solenoid with a screwdriver.

Heres the good news, with just a little work you can have a great plow truck. It has a Meyer commercial snow plow worth over $3,000, it just aint as pretty as a new one :D. It has in cab controls for both up and down and angle adjustment. The truck also has airlift in the front springs, I dont know anything about it, but I think you can air them back up.

Because of this Im asking $3000 for the truck and plow together.

Here are some pics, the truck is fairly clean, it does not have A LOT of rust, but does have a little. The bed has surface rust, but it is not rusted through anywhere. Also, one of the rear windows is missing, easy fix.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. SpfdTurfMasters

from MO

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now for the plow
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have the clean Missouri title in hand, I also have the original ownercard and manual.

[​IMG]

3. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Is that a poly cutting edge on that blade? Looks like an old ST90 blade, which is a 7.5 foot

4. SpfdTurfMasters

from MO

I believe that it is poly. Its hard, not like rubber.

5. SpfdTurfMasters

from MO

BUMP...offers?

6. Mr.GreenJeans89

Mr.GreenJeans89 LawnSite Member

looks like a solid truck in pretty good shape.Too bad ive spent most my money gearing up for season or i mite have drove down there and bought it.i need another plow truck.

7. SpfdTurfMasters

from MO

8. SpfdTurfMasters

from MO