1990 Chevy 3500 dump truck - need gone ASAP

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Copper_Canyon, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Copper_Canyon

Copper_Canyon LawnSite Member

1990 Chevy 3500 Dump class 4 registration. 114,xxx miles and going strong, I would not be affraid to drive this truck anywhere with any kind of load. 4 speed with kreeper gear - clutch replaced about 20k miles ago by previous owner. Has 10' mason bed. Does not leak any fluid, oil or hydro or anything. Very strong hydro pump, can dump anything. Decent condition for the year, only a couple dents and such that would be expected on a work truck.

The bad- Not inspected only because of lack of time. The only thing I know of that it needs is 1 clearence light and the e-brake cable replaced.

Asking $4,000 OBO the way it sits or $4,500 inspected, so I would be giving you $500 to get it inspected which should be plenty to take care of those 2 items for inspection.

Only reason I am selling is because I am consolidating my operation due to serious health problems that are prohibiting me from doing a lot of work that I would need this truck for.

email me for more pics if needed or call me at 717-507-3338. Please, serious buyers only, NO tire kickers.

DSCN0028.jpg

DSCN0034.jpg

DSCN0033.jpg

DSCN0036.jpg

2. lilweeds

lilweeds LawnSite Senior Member

4x4???? Pto?

3. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

What engine???

4. Copper_Canyon

I really feel stupid now........ I do know it doesnt have 4 wheel drive, with the weight of the truck and the dual wheels I never had a problem.

As far as PTO, all I know is that it has 2 "knobs" inside, one to engage the hydraulics and one to raise and lower the bed.

It also has a very strong and good running 350.... not a knock to be heard and starts the first time with no problems.

5. STRINGALATION

STRINGALATION LawnSite Senior Member

Not to hi jack any one can pm me but what would a pto do ?

6. Copper_Canyon

morning bump........

7. Copper_Canyon

afternoon bump..............

8. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

does it have hook up for trailer? with trailer brakes?

9. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member

10. Copper_Canyon