1992 F-250

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by wriken, May 20, 2003.

1. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

I've been looking at a 92 f-250 w/diesel, it has 60-75% tires, runs good, new jasper trans (auto) 500 miles ago, starts right up, drives good, looks good for a 92. its a lairat model all electric. My question and I know its hard to tell do you think 4000.00 is a good price for it?

forgot to mention it has a gooseneck ball with it also.

2. djsmokin

djsmokin LawnSite Member

All I can tell you is that really junk trucks here in Florida bring $2500 to $3000, so if that truck runs and looks ok....would be a great price here.

3. grassdaddy

grassdaddy LawnSite Senior Member

A 92 3/4 ton 7.3 with new tranny,hell yes!The auto is the only trouble point,with a new one in it--thats a work truck!!

4. longviewlawncare

longviewlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

the engine alone is worth it. I would jump all over that. good luck

5. wriken

well I bought it, put 90+ miles on it today, this morning looking at 5 jobs, runs good. I'll post a pic as soon as I can, could use a buffing out of the paint.

6. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

When u going to post some pics? :confused:

7. wriken

8. wriken

another, I have new headlight's coming for it, smokes alittle, believe it needs new injectors. There not to badly priced on e-bay

mvc-025s.jpg

9. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

I'll give you $5k for that! :) i wish i could find a truck like that around here for that much. That's a sharp looking truck, I'd put some rim's on it though. Nothing bling-bling, but something with a little shine to it would make it look even better

10. wriken

Tailgate off. Here's the gooseneck ball and 5th wheel set up. Forgot to mention he's putting a new slider rear window in also.

mvc-026s.jpg