1992 Wheel Horse

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by SKYNYRD, Mar 30, 2011.

1. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

joy:laugh::laugh:

2. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

here's your 1st update bill:waving:

a few pics i didn't get to post yesterday. just some pics of the rust spots i sprayed ff on. i figure by the time the warm weather shows up it should have had enough time to soak in and kill:weightlifter: i know there will be a few more spots as i take the paint down but hopefully they will be minimul in size

IMG_3744.JPG

IMG_3745.JPG

IMG_3746.JPG

IMG_3750.JPG

IMG_3754.JPG

3. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

long story short the ignition switch has been causing starting problems. look how rusted it was:cry: sprayed ff on there went to let it sit for a few minutes then while i was off doin somethin else dad cleaned it up with a wire brush and put it back in so no after shot :( in the next picture just looky at what i broke out;) why it's a fluid film can with the new straw holding cap:weightlifter: (that just shows how fast i go threw my supply to already have cans like this) the last pic is the hour meter and ff key chain from my buddy bob at kellsport:usflag:

1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

IMG_3887.JPG

2.jpg

4. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

long story short the ignition switch has been causing starting problems. look how rusted it was:cry: sprayed ff on there went to let it sit for a few minutes then while i was off doin somethin else dad cleaned it up with a wire brush and put it back in so no after shot :( in the next picture just looky at what i broke out;) why it's a fluid film can with the new straw holding cap:weightlifter: (that just shows how fast i go threw my supply to already have cans like this) the last pic is the hour meter and ff key chain from my buddy bob at kellsport:usflag:

5. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

I want to know your secret for keeping your FF addiction so well stocked!

6. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

I love this thread!

7. crasmith

crasmith LawnSite Member

I've only been using it for a few days and it's hard for me not to find something every evening to spray around the house! :)

8. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Sounds like we've got another full blown member for the Fluid Film Anonymous Club on our hands! :laugh:

Don't worry, Crasmith, you're not alone. You've find a lot of support here. :drinkup:

9. crasmith

crasmith LawnSite Member

Thanks! :)

10. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Thumbs Up...lookin good Skynyrd!