1994 F-350 Diesel Dump 4x4 Fisher plow FS

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by FosterLawnscaping, Oct 28, 2006.

1. FosterLawnscaping

FosterLawnscaping LawnSite Member

94 F350 7.3 idi diesel, 4x4 9'fisher minute mount, NEW AUTO TRANNY last week, New fuel injection pump and complete brake system (booster, master, all lines, pads, shoes, wheel cylinders, about 4000 miles ago) 133k on truck. Always starts right up and runs great. Ready to go to work. Only problems are the oil pan leaks some, maybe a quart a month. There is an exhaust leak somewhere on the y-pipe, and the bed could use a new floor but I screwed down some treated plywood and it does the job fine. The transfer case doesn't go into low range. 4x4 works great in high though. I am asking $10,900. I have a lot tied up in this truck between the brakes and trans but I realize there are some other things needing fixed so I am negotiable. The body itself is in very good condition and so is the paint. only rust is on the drivers side corner, NO RUST AT ALL ANYWHERE ELSE. [​IMG]

2. FosterLawnscaping

3. mag360

mag360 LawnSite Silver Member

I have a similar truck with 4x4. The transfer case shift lever has a 4-low lockout so you need to push down on the lever before moving it into or out of the 4-low position. You probably know this already but just in case--the transfer case could be fine after all.

Good luck with the sale and with the new truck.

4. FosterLawnscaping

Yeah I can't get it to go in no matter what I do. The linkage looks ok so it's probobly internal.

5. ShieldsLandscaping

ShieldsLandscaping LawnSite Member

where exactly is Apollo PA, im just south of Philly... are you anywhere near here?

Thanks

6. FosterLawnscaping

I'm near Pittsburgh.

7. ShieldsLandscaping

ShieldsLandscaping LawnSite Member

sorry thats a little far from me..