1995 f350 rack dump with plow in CT $4k/trade

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by supercuts, Mar 30, 2010.

1. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

95 F350 DRW 9' rack dump, 8' fisher MM1 plow, 460 gas, auto, 4x4, tires 75%+, typical ford rust, frame scaling, clean interior TITLE IN HAND

the bad, has an exhaust manifold leak. ive bought a new one but needs to be installed. this truck was bought mid winter as a backup plow truck but never fixed so never registered. it runs great but is very loud with leak. i drove it home from 5 miles away and drove fine, break good, tranny good, BUT VERY LOUD. the only other thing wrong with it is it will not run off front tank. i havent spend any time with this truck and dont know too much. if you want to know, come and look at it.

TRADES- looking to trade for a 60/61" ZTR preferably scag or bobcat but will consider others. if yours is junk and want to trade and pay cash, ill consider. if you have a more valuable mower, perhaps i can pay a bit more with truck.

IMG_1489.jpg

IMG_1498.jpg

2. supercuts

MORE PICTURES, oh yeah, the truck only has 60,000 miles

IMG_1491.jpg

IMG_1499.jpg

IMG_1500.jpg

3. M RASCOE&SONS

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

nice truck i bet it will be sold by the weekend.

4. BigMike450

BigMike450 LawnSite Member

PM'ed you.

5. supercuts

if your offering a TRADE PLEASE LIST: year, hours, engine, problems, etc. if you have a picture, PM me. I dont entertain online offers, if you want it bring cash and make an offer. I dont want to waste either of our time. thank you

6. supercuts

also, im really looking for a 60" but will consider other machines

7. supercuts

sold all gone