1996 Ford F-350 4X4

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by jd75760, Dec 16, 2007.

1. jd75760

jd75760 LawnSite Member

1996 Ford F-350 4X4 (single rear wheel) with a 7.5 liter (460) engine. This truck is loaded and only has 78000 original miles. It has power windows, locks, tilt, cruise, automatic transmission sliding rear window, tinted windows, polished aluminum wheels and steps, chrome bumpers front and rear, towing package, bed liner, extra large insulated tool box, and chrome mirrors.. It also has a Blaupunkt stereo with detachable face. This truck is in excellent condition and has been garage kept. This is a very heavy duty truck with enough power to pull anything you put in it or want to pull with it. If you are looking for a little economy getter sissy truck, this is not the truck for you. I am the second owner and I bought it from a friend who bought it new so I know how it has been very well taken of since new. This could be, if not already a 1st place winning show truck and I guarantee you that everywhere you drive this truck it will get compliments and lots of attention. This truck has never been off road. It is white with grey interior and has painted on pinstripes by " Rick Harris". Pictures don't do this truck justice. I can be contacted at 615-495-5886 anytime before 9:00 pm. The price is firm at $13,750 so don't call me, telling me what Kelly Blue Book price is. Kelly Blue Book doesn't sell trucks, and you won't find another truck like this anywhere in this condition. I live 10 miles north of Nashville Tn. Thanks for looking.

Ford truck 001.jpg

Ford truck 002.jpg

Ford truck 003.jpg

2. yardmanlee

yardmanlee LawnSite Senior Member

that's nice !!!! why ya selling it ?

3. jd75760

jd75760 LawnSite Member

Back injury forced me to take a disability retirement. I have sold my trailers and equipment and don't need this much truck any more.

4. tnmtn

tnmtn LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Tn.

nice lookin truck,
    good luck with the sale

5. jd75760

jd75760 LawnSite Member

Thanks tnmtn, I know this truck is priced high, but it is a sweet truck and very rare.

6. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

man that truck still looks brand new. thats a rare find there. good luck with the sale.

7. jd75760

jd75760 LawnSite Member

Thanks Ryan

8. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

only thing, i think its really goin to hurt that its not a powerstroke, but none the less. get a for sale sign in it, put it on craigslist, in the paper. and maybe try truck trader. get it out there the best you can.

9. jd75760

jd75760 LawnSite Member

Thanks Ryan, both the powerstroke and the 7.5 liter are great engines. This ain't my first rodeo LOL.

10. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

Dang that is a good looking older truck. I want to get one of these w/ the 7.3 for a work truck. The 7.5 is a good engine with tons of power but the mpg's are terrible. Price is scary, but you might find someone with deep enough pockets. Good luck with the sale.