1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

1997 Chevy Silverado

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Davis Lawn Mowing LLC., Mar 24, 2004.

1. Davis Lawn Mowing LLC.

Davis Lawn Mowing LLC. LawnSite Member

Extended cab, goldish bronze, 5.7 V8, the 350, 98,000 miles, power everything, matching fiberglass topper, tan leather interior, bedliner, clean as a whistle, actually, I was amazed how clean this vehicle was. Belongs to an older gentleman, probably 65-70 years old and well taken care of truck. $9,700! Its a damn bargain. Runs like it is brand new. Going for a test drive tonight with my dad, hopefully to the bank tomorrow for loan approval and this puppy will be mine.

2. MudslinginFX4

MudslinginFX4 LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow, sounds like a nice truck. Only thing I see wrong with it is that it's not a FORD. LOL, hope you get it though and put it to work!

3. terracare

terracare LawnSite Senior Member

Is it a 1/2, 3/4, or 1 ton truck? Sounds nice any way you look at it. Good Luck!

Ed

4. Davis Lawn Mowing LLC.

Davis Lawn Mowing LLC. LawnSite Member

It is the 1/2 ton. I believe 1500s are 1/2 tons, 2500s are 3/4 ton and, 3500s are the 1 ton.