1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

1999 F-350 For Sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by ALL-PRO LANDSCAPE CO., Sep 22, 2006.

1. ALL-PRO LANDSCAPE CO.

ALL-PRO LANDSCAPE CO. LawnSite Member

I am 17 years old and currently have a 1999 F-350 color black with the 5.4L gas motor. Has approx 138k miles on it. Comes with 8' Fisher minute mount plow as well as Downeaster EZ dump. Truck is in very good condition inside and out with a few minor flaws. Reg. Cab with 8' bed grey interior cd player power everything hitch reciever mini strobe light bar cb radio and much more! paid $8995 without the ez dump which i paid an additional $1800. I am looking to get $8500. Bought truck in NH this March. All paperwork available. Thanks guys and I will have pictures of the truck in the near future if interested.

*Reason for selling truck is that I would like to upgrade to either an F-350 pick-up or F-550 dump truck. Also the fact that I want to get a diesel. My plan is to build up my lawn accounts and have a crew cutting lawns weekly while I do construction and design on the side. Still undecided whether or not to go with the 350 or 550 but once I sell this truck I will have to make a decision soon. Thanks again and if anyone wants to share their opinion with what I should do for a new truck please do.

2. MLI

MLI LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ma

Any new parts within last yr?

3. B&D Lawn Care

B&D Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Can you post any pics?

4. ALL-PRO LANDSCAPE CO.

ALL-PRO LANDSCAPE CO. LawnSite Member

I have only had the truck since March and I put on new brakes about 2k miles ago and i replaced the front drivers side hub. I also put on a Lou's Custom Exhaust and new hitch reciever as well as airlift air bag suspension in the rear which i forgot to mention. I change the oil every 2k miles because I am usually pulling the trailer and have a load in the bed. I believe that is all and i hope to post pictures this weekend (tomorrow) Thank you

5. stroker51

stroker51 LawnSite Senior Member

Got any pics you can post?

When you get your new (er) one, GET A DIESEL. I have both a gasser and a diesel, and no matter what anybody says, the gasser won't pull as well, and won't get the fuel mileage while pulling. It might cost you more, but my diesel has 181K, and has given me far fewer problems than my gasser that is under 100K. Not only that, but the diesels just sound so much cooler.:cool2: I would really like to go all diesel, but that is in the future a little ways off. Good luck in the search, the 7.3 PSD is a great engine, especially if you get a good one that has been taken care of, they will run a long long time.

6. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

I,m 17 and own my own landscape business. Please post some pictures. I live in Lowell, Ma.

Micah T.

7. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

How many miles?

8. jazak

jazak LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Around 138K I thin it said.

9. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

If it's as good as it sounds i would pay you cash for it. I have always wanted a black f-350. Does it have any rust on the body or plow? What are the "minor flaws".:)

10. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

why not just post a pic, i think it should be mandatory to have pics included with mny forsale add.