1999 F250, dumper, plow, and more.....

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by lqmustang, Sep 30, 2006.

1. lqmustang

lqmustang LawnSite Senior Member

Just got a new 2005 F350, so it's time to sell the F250

1999 F250 SD extended cab 4x4 v10 short bed 98,000 miles Runs perfect.
    New tires last fall, new brakes this spring. Has some minor scuffs and a few dings here and there (it is a work truck ya know) but is a real nice looking truck. NADA says $15,600 for average retail, asking price $14,500.

Truckcraft TC-100 pro shorty steel dump insert. Purchased new fall of 2004. Currently installed in the above truck, but will separate if truck purchaser does not want. Includes cab protector, roll up tarp, side boards, and a small leaf box. New price for these are about $3000, asking price $2,000.

Western 7'6" Unimount plow, currently installed on above truck. This is for the plow only, as the truck side mount and wiring harness are going to stay with the truck. Asking $700.

Also for sale

5x10 trailer with rear gate, 3500# gvwr. Bought new in 2001. Pressure treated deck, tires are good. $700

Craftsman 2 stage snow blower. 29" clearing path, 9HP tecumseh sno king engine, electric start. 3 years old, but only used the first year I bought it.
    Paid $800 new, asking $600.

PM me with any questions, I'll get some pictures up for everything soon.

Jason

2. lqmustang

Here are pics on the truck with the dumper, snowblower, and trailer. I'll have pics of the plow soon, it's still in storage at another location. PM me for a phone number if you want to call about anything. I can get more pics if there is something specific you want to see.

Jason

snowblower1.JPG

snowblower2.JPG

trailer1.JPG

truck1.JPG

truck2.JPG

3. qualitylawnmanagement

qualitylawnmanagement LawnSite Bronze Member

I am interested in the Western plow. Have far away are you from Lima, Ohio? Also can you get some pictures of plow up too? Also how good of shape is the plow in?

Thanks mike

4. lqmustang

Plow is in nice shape, it came with the truck when I bought it, and have used in on mostly residential drives while I've had it. Worked fine when I put it up for the summer, I'll be picking it up out of storage in a day or two, I'll get some picks for you then. Lima is about 2 hours west of Canton.

5. lqmustang

Pics of the plow finally, got it back here last night.

For a short time, say a week to two weeks, I will offer then entire truck 'package' for $16,500. That's the truck, plow, and dump insert. I'd would prefer to sell it all at once, but I'm not going to deny someone that wants something, especially with snow season not too far off. PM me for a phone number if you want to call for more info.

plow1.JPG

plow2.JPG

plow3.JPG

6. lqmustang

Wow, just realized those plow pics are kinda blurry, I'll get something better up sometime tomorrow.:hammerhead:

7. lqmustang

These pics are a bit better for the plow. Sorry it took a while, works been crazy.

$16,500 takes the whole thing, truck, plow, and dumper. Do the math and you know this is a fair price. One truck ready to make you money.

Still have the trailer and snowblower available also

plow4.JPG

plow5.JPG

plow6.JPG

8. lqmustang

Just kicking this back to the top. Still have everything available.

9. lqmustang

Back to the top....

10. zohhhsix

zohhhsix LawnSite Member

I am interested but your price is way too high. I did a little research last night and average Blue book on this truck is no more then 10k (private party selling). I am thinking you are not a dealer. Retail price is for dealers. Please send me the link to NADA where it shows 15k+ just for the truck. Thanks