1999 F350 4x4 Meyer Plow, Ezdump Insert

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by AllSeasonsMaintenance, May 13, 2007.

1. AllSeasonsMaintenance

AllSeasonsMaintenance LawnSite Member

$9,000.00 FIRM 75,000 miles 5.4 v8 XLT loaded, with meyer ez mount 8' plow and fisher ezdump insert with roll top cover and high screen sides, new hitch and brake box runs great pm for pics

F350-1.jpg

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

wow truck looks great my brothers in the market for a work truck ill let him know about this, if you have any more pics i'd love to see em.

3. Idealtim

Idealtim LawnSite Senior Member

What a great deal on a truck, and its close enough to get in trouble for me, wish I had a extra 9k and that thing would be mine so fast... Free bump for you....

4. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

I would jump on that of i had the $$.:cry:

5. AllSeasonsMaintenance

any more interest

6. ChipsEarthWorks

ChipsEarthWorks LawnSite Member
    from ct

Wow nice truck, Here is a free bump for ya, Man I miss my dump insert, Wish I never got rid of it.

7. Borsenik9

Borsenik9 LawnSite Member
    from MI

Great truck! Wouldn't be interested in a trade for a 1997 GMC Isuzu cab forward dump truck with 16,000 miles on it would you?

8. gqnine44

gqnine44 LawnSite Senior Member

What are your options for spreading salt out of the E-Z Dumper? Did you salt with it? How is the rust etc.?

9. AllSeasonsMaintenance

sander will fit in the dump body or it has a brand new hitch to put a hitch spreader on it. no rust or rot on body has some rust nothing rotted underneith but its in new england so some rust is expected. its a great truck.

10. AllSeasonsMaintenance

no thanks on the trade the only thing im looking for is a new sport bike for trades.
    thanks