1st ExMark

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by AssuredServicesCo, Feb 21, 2004.

1. AssuredServicesCo

AssuredServicesCo LawnSite Member

I bought a new 32" ExMark today. I know it's not the biggest around but it's my first commercial mower and I wanted to start off right. Got a mulch kit, 2 wheel sulky, and bagger. It's sweet. I didn't realize how heavy they are. I think I'm bad now... at least 'til my wife brings me back down to earth. Oh well, I'm happy, not bragging just happy. Thanks.

2. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

Congrats friend! I picked up a 36" a few weeks back and I am excited to use it this spring. I hope it makes you lots of money!!

3. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Congratulaions guys,

I think you'll enjoy your new "toys"..........or "tools" as the case may be. Just let us know if you have any questions at all.

Thanks,

Terry

4. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Good mowers. You should really like it.

5. ElephantNest

ElephantNest LawnSite Bronze Member
    from La.

Great choice! I'm positive that you will get years and years of great service out of it. And when you need a larger mower, this 32" will be the perfect match with a 60" or so. It would go in every back yard that I've seen, and that's a time saver....put the 21"s up for sale. 8)

6. MTR

MTR LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

Great buy, coupled with sulky, Metro is truely a beast. You will appreciate slope ability and all gated yards where Z can't do their things, especially nowaday lawns getting smaller. Some people use trimmer to do slopes but it looks very ugly even with pro hands, nothing match the cut from a WB.
    Any more questions, post.