1st post , Great site all

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by ROCKKER, Jun 2, 2006.

1. ROCKKER

ROCKKER LawnSite Member

Hey all ! I have been reading the great content on this site for about a month now. I read 2 hours straight for about 3 nights a week ago. I must say that there is a great number of years of experience within these pages and hats off to the computer literate lawn care guys and gals among us.... I have been in the business for about 3 months now working for a guy that has been doing this for about 5 years. I spent last summer working on a very nice golf course and gained a mountain of knowledge on all kinds of aspects of making grass look great.. I recently bought some good machines of the trade and started off on my own when i am not doing commercial with my partner during the day. I will definitely be posting and sharing my LC experiences here
    and hopefully add something to the community...

2. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

There is a wealth of knowledge on here, and everyone is willing to share their knowledge and experiences with you.
    I wish I would have found this site when I started my business. I come here often and I am still learning things, (you can teach an old and stubborn dog new tricks)....

Good Luck

3. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

I just found this site also and couldn't agree more.
    :laugh:

Welcome to Lawnsite. Its great to have new keyboards joining in. I do remember the old days when less than 100 of us were wondering if anyone else would be joining. There are literally volumes of information as you have noticed and I also am still learning and picking up tips from the site . Good Luck with your business and hope to see you around.