1st truck

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by A+ Lawncare, May 20, 2005.

1. A+ Lawncare

A+ Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

here's a few shots of my new p/u i bought 2day... have to wait for the guy's bank to clear my check and to finalize all the details.... here its sits @ my dad's stores..... can any1 guess how much i paid for it?

2004 ford ranger, 4.0 liter, 4wd, 2dr super cab, all the works & extra... 25k miles.... price XX,XXX?

I'm in love w/it and its my 1st truck..... :cool2:

2. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

I think you forgot to post the pictures. Sounds nice though. Any body damage. to it.

3. A+ Lawncare

when i go to post a pic, the upload is very slow and eventually the browser won't allow it to further on, i'm not real good w/computers maybe u can tell by my lack of computer nerd termonolgy....

i know it has nothing to do w/my computer itself, b/c i'm able to email pics fine.... but i can't post on thread w/pics?

4. jpp

When you go to upload does a message appear after it stops uploading. Maybe the picture is too big. Try to resize it. I think the message when it appears is near the top. Not for sure though.

5. A+ Lawncare

jpg... if i send u the pics through email could u post it?

6. Smalltimer1

Smalltimer1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Sounds like you're off to a good start for the summer. Hope you enjoy your truck as much as I have enjoyed mine.

7. jpp

Go ahead and send it to me. I will give it a shot for you.Click on my name and you can get my e-mail

8. A+ Lawncare

hmm my membership here on the form has not yet been a month so i can't do email or pm.... but my email is Simmsjr4@aol.com or uandmegonfishin06@yahoo.com

best way to reach me is by aim, MrATVPolaris.... b/c i've been told simmsjr4@aol.com doesn't work and i share uandmegonfishin06@yahoo.com w/gf and she has the password.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    u were rite about the size of the pics, they were too large, maybe i could resize them... i don't know how to though, i'de need some desperate help.....

9. jpp

Here is one picture of the truck for A+ Lawncare second one to follow.

JP

truck pictures.jpg

10. jpp

Second picture for A+Lawncare

truck pictures 2.jpg