1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

1st wave of flyers

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by CoreyD, Mar 18, 2007.

1. CoreyD

CoreyD LawnSite Member

well i printed 250 flyers and past them all out on monday..... when do you guys usually get your calls after passing flyers out? so far ive had none.....

aparently i got referred to some guy who lives 15 miles away...
    no where near where i past out flyers in the fall for leaf clean up and all that.... so im happy about that :)

anyways.... im planning to pass out 250 more flyers this monday
  2. CoreyD

CoreyD LawnSite Member

wow!!!..... i cant believe i spelled passed.....as past..... opps
  3. thestripmaster12

thestripmaster12 LawnSite Member

Well, I just passed put my flyers out about a week ago and over the past couple years i havnt got any call from people for about 3-5 weeks after i have passed them out. basically so they can call around and see what landscaping company is best for them, or at least what they think it best for them.
  4. Wells

Wells LawnSite Member
    from SLC UT

From past expereince the majority of people call just about the time they actually need the service. Some people try to plan ahead and schedule things early but most of them seem to be pre-occupied with other things in their life and they'll wait until the last minute.
  5. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

I never had much luck handing out flyers