1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

2.5 Gal Jug Dispenser

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by PR Fect, Jul 1, 2013.

1. PR Fect

PR Fect LawnSite Bronze Member

Goat Throat Pumps got back to me right away. Nice pumps. They even have a closed loop system for our California brothers. It looks like nice stuff but a little pricey. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjPlYzQWkBY

2. Falcon50EX

Falcon50EX LawnSite Senior Member
    from GA

I have no idea about the price but have you thought about a cone bottom tank. they make them in small sizes. If you have a enclosed trailer or box truck hang them on the wall. They have there own mount and you could place a ball valve on the bottom.

3. PR Fect

PR Fect LawnSite Bronze Member

I ordered both the Michigan Co. Cleaning product pump and the Mercury Marine gear lube pump.

The Mercury Marine pump was twice as much $23.93, compared to the MichCo pump $26.37 for two.

The MM pump does lock down in a closed position, but I think I like the cheaper MichCo pump. It pumps exactly 1oz each pump. 3 pumps, 3oz..

Man is this going to save time. No more measure cups to rinse, no more drips, no more spills. Two squirts in the back pack, 2 gal's H2O, and go!

Thanks again for the link Cola. PR

Herbicide Jugs 005.jpg

Herbicide Jugs 006.jpg