$2 custom tshirt

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by paramountadvertising, Sep 12, 2006.

1. paramountadvertising

paramountadvertising Inactive
    from n/a

Im not really sure how much people are paying for tshirts but heres a site that you can customize. Best part is you can try them out a get a custom tshirt for only $2 plus $5.95 shipping for a limited time to try them out.

Light colored tshirts would be about $10 each if buying 12 or more at a time.

Thought this could help people out, especially if youre solo.

Heres the link

2. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

There are TONS of places on the net that you can kill that deal........we pay $5.95 for each printed, colored t-shirt AND get free shipping.....and even though we order 12 dozen at the time, you can still get that pricing on as little was 2 dozen......you can get white tees for $4.95 each inc free shipping

3. paramountadvertising

from n/a

mmlawn,

What service do you use? Also, is that price for full color printing?

Thanks
    Joe

4. 2menandamower

2menandamower LawnSite Member

MMLAWN,

Give us that website so we can use them too. I am in need of some shirts now and would love to save a buck or two...

5. MMLawn

I can't post the www site because it is a violation of LS Rules to post/advertise non-paying websites/links on LS. You can PM me though and I can give it to you that way.

and yes they offer full color

6. MMLawn

I just checked the link. This company is NOT screen printing these shirts, they are only using digital transfers which is nothing more than "beefed up" heat/iron-on transfers, these will never hold up as well as screen printing and will certainly fade and wear out much faster...they even state in their FAQ that it won't fade as "quickly" as regular heat transfers.

Maybe this is type tee for some, but for everyday LCO work and to hold up and still look professional I'll take screening over digitial/heat transfers anyday

7. paramountadvertising

from n/a

mmlawn,

I sent you a pm.

Thanks

8. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

Actually, this looks more like they have the machines that do the inkjet printing directly onto the shirt.. as if the shirt were just a sheet of paper.

I came across a photo online a while back where the machine could print like 12 shirts at a time.

This link http://www.equipmentzone.com/fasttjet2.html shows a 1 at a time t shirt printer.

9. crawdad

crawdad LawnSite Bronze Member

The guy who does my embroidery recently got one of those printers, i haven't seen any samples yet, maybe i'll check them out this weekend.