(2) Exmark Commercial 30s

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by PremierT&L, Aug 25, 2013.

1. PremierT&L

PremierT&L LawnSite Member

I have 2 of the new commercial 30s with very little use I have decided to sell. The transmissions have already been switched out on both machines under warranty. Both mowers work perfectly and look brand new. They probably have 10-20 hours on them.

These mowers cut well, we just realized we don't really need them.

I will post some pics in the next couple days when I have a chance. Asking 1500 each I might make a deal for both.

Thanks for looking.

2. clayslandscape

clayslandscape LawnSite Senior Member

Where are you located

3. PremierT&L

Newnan GA, about 30 minutes south of the airport on I85.

4. PremierT&L

Here is a pic of one of the mowers. Both are in equally great condition.

20130827_192710.jpg

5. PremierT&L

To the top...

6. clayslandscape

Would you be willing to ship?

7. PremierT&L

I could ship them, but I would need a little guidance from someone on here that has done it. I have seen guys discuss shipping mowers in here in other threads.

8. clayslandscape

Go to uship.com and start a bid. Ship quote to 23824

9. johnnybravo8802

johnnybravo8802 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Ga.

I plan to demo one next week. I'm confused why you wouldn't need a 30". DO you have others?

10. PremierT&L

We have 2 of the 30s. We also have multiple 36s, 48s, and 21s. I bought the 2 30s without demoing them b/c I wanted to check them out. I was hoping they would replace the 21s. It turned out we still needed the 21s in most of our neighborhoods. We haul a lot of equipment around, and the 30s were taking up space in the trailers and not being used very much.

These are pretty cool little mowers, they just weren't a good set up for us. We specialize in large, multi-home communities. The houses are very close together so there are a lot of little nooks and crannies. I thought the 30s would speed us up in those areas, but they were a little too big and bulky.