2 Exmarks Stolen...Nashville, TN

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by dklawncare, Apr 22, 2004.

1. dklawncare

dklawncare LawnSite Member

Hey Guys,
    I had my enclosed trailer stolen last night in Hermitage (close to Nashville), TN.... I had a 2002 52" Lazer Z HP and a 2 wk. old 48" Metro in there. The trailer was a white enclosed trailer with big green letters on all 3 sides that said "DK LAWN CARE" and then had my phone number under that. The trailer's left brakelight is actually out, so it might be easy to spot. But I just thought I would put it out there in the unlikely case that someone has seen something fishy in the Middle TN area.

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

DK,

That's a real shame man. Did you post this in the general forum. I would.

Send me a pm to terry.eckert@exmark.com with the serial numbers of your Exmark units and we'll flag'm in our database. You never know they may show up someday.

Good luck,

Terry

3. apluslawn

apluslawn LawnSite Member

Man that has to suck bad!!! I will keep an eye out even though I am not around the Hermitage/ Donelson area much but I hope something comes up for you, Good luck

4. chariot

chariot LawnSite Senior Member

I will keep my eyes open here in east TN. Sorry to hear about this.

5. TurfDawg

TurfDawg LawnSite Member

Man that does suck!!! I work and live up in Roberston County but if I see your trailer you can bet I would follow them while calling your number off the side of the trailer. Best of luck; insurance gonna' help?

Mark

6. Dixie Cutters

Dixie Cutters LawnSite Member

My eyes are open..I know how you must feel loosing 15,000+ worth of equipment.