2 HP B&S hard starting

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by Robert Doubrava, Nov 19, 2001.

1. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

i meant YOU could be his lawnboy!!! ;) ;) :)

2. Robert Doubrava

Robert Doubrava LawnSite Senior Member

Ok. Now I gotcha!! Wasn't thinkin'!!:confused: :D

3. Robert Doubrava

I just recieved a message. Some of his power equipment is now mine. Including the "antique" edger!!:D

4. vipermanz

did something "bad" happen?

5. Robert Doubrava

No. Nothing "bad" happened. My mother told me that i'm the only one interested in his stuff, so i'm gonna get it all.

6. Robert Doubrava

I am dissappointed. I was edging, and , to my dismay, a linkage rod on the carb. came off. It startled me. It started to pop and fire came out of the muffler! So, I took the air cleaner housing off, and a tab that held the linkage to the carb. broke. And I can not replace just that piece. I'm gonna have to find a new carb for it. When we have time, we are going to bring it home with us, that's what we did with my junky rider. And sometime we are going to have to fix it. Now I can't use it till we fix it!!:(

7. vipermanz

i don't see how if a link. rod came off, how fire came out of the muffler, it would seem to me if it came off, of the butterfly or some thing it might have choked out:confused:

8. justractors

justractors LawnSite Member

Robert and vipermanz,
    I realize that you two are just talking to build up your post totals and no one seems to mind but I continue to get email everytime you twoo post here.
    I really joined this forum to learn and share my knowledge not to listento this.
    Why not just share emails.
    Bill
    BTW if this upsets any of the administrators or moderators then please feel free to remove me.
    I am begining to believe you also are more interested in big numbers than quality.

9. Robert Doubrava

Well, if that's how you feel, I'll stop, then.

10. vipermanz

ahh i actually post useful things here too:(

why make such a harsh assumption bill, i don't post for fun all the time, alot of them are in the mechanic's board anyhow, Also, if you wish to quit receiving email notifications , you can change that option in your profile:) Just tryin' to to help, sorry if i offended ya!:)