2 logos, which one???

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by colehatch, Feb 21, 2004.

1. colehatch

colehatch LawnSite Member

I've been working on a couple logos and am still in the process of mixing and matching some ideas, colors, tag lines and other items so these are not complete yet. I just wanted to get some opinions on what I currently have.

Thanks a bunch...

2. qwikv6

qwikv6 LawnSite Member

I really like the one on the top with the tree. It seems to jump out more. i would suggest making Lakeside a bolder color.

Good Luck.
  3. Tvov

Tvov LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

I like the bottom one, seems like it would be easier to read from a distance.
  4. Zach76

Zach76 LawnSite Member

I'm with Tvov. The top one is nice, but may be hard to read from a distance.
  5. JRG12

JRG12 LawnSite Member

I like the second one as well. If you can make the room, may want to consider changing the word mowing to lawn care. It sounds more professional to me. Good luck!
  6. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

They both rock! If I had to choose one it would be the bottom

FERT-TEK LawnSite Bronze Member

I like the bottom one!
  8. slippednfell

slippednfell LawnSite Member

Those are very nice logos. If I had to choose, I lean toward the bottom one. The horizontal lines in the top logo seem to clutter up the design and make it more difficult to read. I also like your idea of "outdoor services". Nice job.
  9. Wells

Wells LawnSite Member
    from SLC UT

The bottom one.
  10. grasssin

grasssin LawnSite Senior Member

Both are really good but the bottom is easier to see