2 man crew, please help

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GroundKprs, Feb 2, 2003.

1. GroundKprs

GroundKprs LawnSite Bronze Member

I noted your comments in the "thatching" thread. Sent you a PM, but you're not checking them, and I need help badly. Guess I'll have to expose this great idea publicly.

I am trying to market a new add-on lawn service called "fussflopping." The scientific explanation: on weeks your lawn does not need mowing, I will have time to walk across the lawn and only charge you 75% of the cost of mowing for this fabulous service. (Science not to be explained to clients!!)

Could you help me with a more magical name so I can charge more?

2. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Jim,
    We have to get some sun and heat back. Winter is getting long.

I am interested in your idea. I'll be watching for more;)

3. 2 man crew

2 man crew LawnSite Senior Member

How about "blade splitting"? We can claim it will double the amount of grass in their lawn. We should charge 115% not 75%. Plus we will have to raise the customers mowing fee do to more grass!:D

4. GroundKprs

GroundKprs LawnSite Bronze Member

Great improvement. Who makes the best blade splitter?

Could I just use my powerrake with no knives or flails installed? Or do I need a whole new machine?

5. Barkleymut

Barkleymut LawnSite Bronze Member

I know exactly what to call it. A monthly contract. In the contract state that if very little to no growth has occured then the lawn will not be mowed. Figure that you will need to skip once or twice during the season when you formulate your bid.

6. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

7. grassworks

grassworks LawnSite Member

"fussflopping" and "Blade splitting" ...... both great & Innovative Ideas but copyrighted from the one and only ...." Lawn Chopique"