2 part carbon

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by CURB APPEAL NC, Jan 24, 2005.

1. CURB APPEAL NC

CURB APPEAL NC LawnSite Member

Ive made my own Estimate and Work order sheet. Where can I get it printed on carbon paper? Staples, Office Max, Office Depot have nothing on their Web site about it!

2. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I just got back from my local Office Depot yesterday with some forms they did for me. They didn't do them there, but sent them off to have done. (250) 2-part carbonless copies, 8.5" x 11" with on color of ink ran me $50.99. They must have been running a special because they took off 15% on that order and another order I had done.

Check you local store.

3. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

I'd go for carbonless myself. Less messy and works as well. I had some done at Kinkos in the past.

4. j fisher

j fisher LawnSite Senior Member

Williams Office Supply on Bragg Blvd. I printed my contracts up and took them to Williams. They made up 2 part books. I give the customer the copy, and the original stays in the book.

5. CURB APPEAL NC

CURB APPEAL NC LawnSite Member

Do you take the print shop the paper copy or do you put it on disk and take it to them? Fisher how much do they charge? I dont need very many to start!

6. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

For Office Depot, you can do either. They will also start a file for you so that if you want some more done in the future. As for minimums.....250 is it on the carbonless copies. That's kind of a pain the arse. Soon as you have them printed, you will want to either delete something or add something...like a service or website address.

7. j fisher

I just printed out the a paper copy and took it to them. I got 100, in two books of 50 each for 49.00

8. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

Wrong starting attitude bud. You need A LOT of these. Or do you just want to have a mediocore business. Go for the gusto, bro.

9. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

So are you saying that you bill on site or do you do monthly billing? I have done billing on site for the past few years but always seem to have to go collect. I am considering sending out bills by mail this year.

10. j fisher

I was referring to Service Agreements. Sorry for the confusion. But that dos'nt matter. It's the price of printing a 2 part carbon document I was trying to help him with.
    As far as how I bill, most of my older clients (I'm refering to how long they've been with me, not there age), I leave the bill in the door and they send me a check. All new clients will be billed by mail monthly.