1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

2 part carbon

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by CURB APPEAL NC, Jan 24, 2005.

1. llama

llama LawnSite Member

LOL, about the quantity.

I went with the carbonless from a mom-and-pop print shop, they work great (and it only took about 2 days).

As far as the quantity, I went in business with another lawncare professional and we had 3000 printed up. When business started rolling in, he up and quit.
    They have sat in my filing cabinet since 2002. My son and I just came in the house from burning them. LOL. so much for the quantity savings!!!

I suggest getting a small number printed and reorder later. The print shop will already have it on file and it is very easy for them to print more in a timely manner.
  2. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

Would you mind sending me a copy of your service agreement? I am trying to tweak mine and I think you being local could be a good source.
  3. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

get 3 part..........one for them, one to sign and one for your records, while they are mulling it over.

so many times i forget what i told them i'd charge. carbonlesss is the way to go.

i have a place online that does 250 copies ~$15, color, thanks to SOUPY!!
  4. j fisher

j fisher LawnSite Senior Member

5. Hamons

Hamons LawnSite Senior Member

I get them done at Kinkos while I wait
  6. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member