1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

2 Part Carbonless Forms

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by 0money, Dec 2, 2004.

1. 0money

0money LawnSite Member
    from Around

Does anyone know if you can get 2 part carbonless paper that you can run threw your printer to make your own forms? Does it exists? if so where ,Whats it called ? If not Wheres the cheapest place to get them made up?
  2. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

3. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

all I could find was forms at staples, here is the link

sorry about that, I had to delete that link, it had my login information
  4. beransfixitinc

beransfixitinc LawnSite Senior Member

5. dforbes

dforbes LawnSite Member

you can get it at most office supply stores but it won't work with an ink jet or laser printer. I used to use it a lot but now I take my forms to kinkos.
    They will print two part carbonless forms for about $30.00 per hundred
  6. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

I have used it in my bubble jet and ink jet printers. The only thing is you need the fluid that you put on the end to keep the sets together. I just staple them. You can pick it up at any office supply store. Ask for 2 part NCR paper.
  7. i_plant_art

i_plant_art LawnSite Senior Member

type up what u want to have on the forms and then take them to a print shop and they can make the 2 part carbonless forms for you.
  8. Groundcover Solutions

Groundcover Solutions LawnSite Bronze Member

9. GrassMasterNC

GrassMasterNC LawnSite Member

I did a lot of research with this - went with several different companies for several different items - for carbonless 2-part invoicing or work orders, I went with SOS products. I created my own work order exactly the way I wanted it, sent it to them, they produce it and it's still better & cheaper than staples or office depot + the fact that it is a custom invoice work order specifically for your company. Much more professional and at a fraction of the cost. Highly recommend them.

email address: sos106@sos.gccoxmail.com
  10. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

You can get pre-printed forms at Office Max...8.5" X 11", black ink with run you about $50 for 250. I think I paid $65 for 3 part carbonless paper....my estimate forms.