1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by ParkerLawn, Feb 5, 2011.

1. ParkerLawn

ParkerLawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from KY

I have 2 Permagreen Magnums that I am selling. One is an 08 with 170 hours and the other one is an 09 with 180 hours on it. I have the Permagreen carry racks for each of them. They both operate great and are ready for use. I have several spare parts that will go with these as well. I will take $3800 for each unit with the carry rack. You can choose which one you want. I bought both machines from Permagreen new myself and have all manuals and receipts for them. I am in Bowling Green, KY and can ship these if needed.

permagreen 010.jpg

permagreen 015.jpg

permagreen 024.jpg
  2. jay12

jay12 LawnSite Senior Member
    from KY

bump for good pieces
    upgrading to new? Or going a different direction
  3. EquityGreen

EquityGreen LawnSite Senior Member

I may be interested in one of your machines you can call me @ 6053518855

Posted via Mobile Device
  4. ParkerLawn

from KY

I have run Permagreen for years and have never had a problem with them and still love them but was time to move up to larger equipment with larger properties. I went with some ZSpray machines this time. I love the simplicity of the Permagreens and the reliability as well.
  5. nti152

nti152 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

Posted via Mobile Device
  6. WestGaPineStraw

WestGaPineStraw LawnSite Senior Member

Not to hate, but that rack looks awful scary.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  7. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

Parker - do you get a lot of 'sway and bounce' out of those racks with a fully loaded PG on them? Also, do they fit a standard class IV hitch or do you need a beefier one?
  8. robertsturf

robertsturf LawnSite Bronze Member

Can't speak for him but I had the same set up. The class IV hitch is enough.
    I would use a 3/4 ton truck though.
  9. djagusch

djagusch LawnSite Platinum Member
    from MN

I had that rack and it was fine.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. ParkerLawn

from KY

Not sure why you would make that statement as these racks are the beefiest and most stable on the market. They do no not rock or sway and I have been traveling with this setup for 10 years. This is the easiest and quickest setup you can have for loading and unloading.