2 pics of the cat skidsteer and the new rockhound

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by mow king, Mar 22, 2006.

1. mow king

mow king LawnSite Senior Member

When I made the deal for the rockhound I planned on re-selling it, but I picked it up today after they serviced it and I think I might keep it.. :drinkup:

skidsteer 1.jpg

skidsteer 2.jpg

2. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Why not go out and get a few jobs for it, im sure it will pay for itself

3. mow king

Yeah, I already have jobs lined up for it, that's why I think I'm keeping it :)

4. LawnBoy89

LawnBoy89 LawnSite Senior Member

I like the CAT man....what exactly does the rockhound do?

5. mow king

Basically it'll do your final grading, clean and rake the surface and then it will toss the debris and rocks into the bucket (bucket is part of unit). The yard is ready for seed/sod, etc after running over it with the rockhound.

6. ToroLandscaper

ToroLandscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

How many hours on it...btw thats really nice im sure it will pay its self off

7. mow king

The cat has ~260 hours on it.

The rockhound is 3 seasons old and I bought it from a rental center, It had been rented out 59 times before I bought it.

8. rfed32

rfed32 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Hatboro

looks good...i love the cat skidsteers....they are great...go over everthing when u get it back from being serviced had some problems with belts being put on twisted and stuff...she looks good tho...260hrs isnt nothing u gotta get that thing runnin...do u have the metal tracks for mud b.c they come in handy lol...id keep her lol get lots of jobs to pay that big bill off lol

9. mow king

Yeah, metal tracks are in the shop, the 260 hours were put on it just plowing snow, it was bought late fall, and anyone around here knows we had a pathetic winter.

10. rfed32

rfed32 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Hatboro

yeah tell me about that...winter sucked...i dont even think we did nearly that much on ours lol prob like 30hrs plowing...what kinda plow do u run on it??we have a i wanna say 7footer its a bobcat with wings/scopes