2 Pics of what I am starting with

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Splicer, Mar 6, 2006.

1. Splicer

Splicer LawnSite Senior Member

No offense brother!:) I understand your concern like you have no idea my friend...As I said earlier, I will provide pics of trailer/bucket truck and gear in a couple days. The trailer is a tandem axel 6.5'(I think) x 12 or 15'. It is a loaner until I get some $$$ under my belt. The bucket is a white 1 ton bucket van. I am going out to install the pintle hitch to it now because I have a restoration to do tomorrow and I will need to take Becky (the big tractor) the dozer blade, roller and dump cart plus a load of dirt to the job.

2. MIKE'S LAWN MAINTENANCE

MIKE'S LAWN MAINTENANCE LawnSite Member

[ I am new here but give him a break i started out very small with not a lot of money but i have turned my company into a pretty good money maker. Here is some of my stuff now and it's all paid for. We all have to start somewhere

[​IMG]

3. MIKE'S LAWN MAINTENANCE

4. MIKE'S LAWN MAINTENANCE

5. Splicer

Splicer LawnSite Senior Member

Red X's, no pics?

6. NEPSJay

NEPSJay LawnSite Senior Member

whats with the red X's??

CLcantsee.jpg

7. justanotherlawnguy

justanotherlawnguy LawnSite Bronze Member

godspeed, your a better man than me. if i had to start with that, i wouldnt. i would rather work for someone, or just get a job at wal-mart.

8. elmo1537

elmo1537 LawnSite Member

I love to see people like this. It reminds me of when I started. I had a 6x10 trailer, an echo weedeater, a four cylinder sonoma, and a agway tractor that i paid 50 buck for. Now I am running two three man mowing crews and a four man landscaping crew four years later. Sure you have a headache for the first couple of years but at least you didnt start in debt or have someone else buy it for you. Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!! This is what america was built on. People that busted there a@@es for something that they really believed in and truly wanted to work.:dancing: :usflag:

9. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Dude

Is this a joke thread?

He is kidding right?

I don't know what t say, I'm speechless.

10. MIKE'S LAWN MAINTENANCE

I think i have got it now.

D2F0DC2C-EBDA-D3DE-7B5176881C23391F.jpg

D2F24FFC-FD67-89BC-0563FD3935C32348.jpg

D2F192B1-E35B-A0A6-2CC94840C5867BA3.jpg