2 questions

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Tim Baden, May 14, 2002.

1. Tim Baden

Tim Baden LawnSite Member

I saw a lazer with real crome wheels on it the other day,is that something exmark sells?I got to tell you it really looked pretty cool.
    The other question I have is can you put a small snowplow or snow blower on a lazer.Thanks for the info.

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Tim,

Chrome wheels! Cool! No we don't offer them and I spend a little time a few years ago looking for a set but couldn't find anything. If you see that guy again find out where he got them. We have several customers around the country that have personalized changes to their Lazer, Lazer HP and walk behind but this is the first set of chrome wheels I've heard of.

A company out of Quebec does offer snow removal attachments for the Lazer Z as well as our hydro walk behind models. You can locate them at www.rad-tec.com for more information or contact your Exmark dealer. The field report we've received from the field is that the initial fit up can test your patience (that means pay your dealer do it) but the performance has been excellent.

Thanks

Terry

3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

4. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Runner,

Thanks, I'm not sure how many guys have been looking for a set of chrome wheels but I do get 3 or 4 requests each year.

I had a retired body shop owner tell me that he had replaced every hydraulic line, hose, fuel line etc. with braided steel. Another guy had put some bright aluminum diamond plate on several areas of his mower deck and floor pan. She said it looked pretty cool but he had to wear sunglasses to cut.........he didn't mind cause he had some really cool shades.

Everybody's needs a hobby!

Thanks

Terry

5. Tim Baden

Tim Baden LawnSite Member

6. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

These are some KICK A$$ ideas!!!! You shouldn't have said anything. Now u've just gone and put a hole in my wallet again! LOL