1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

2 scag vrides and a lesco 48 walk behind

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by stonebridge, Jan 24, 2013.

1. stonebridge

stonebridge LawnSite Senior Member

why was motor replaced what size motor
    would be interested

2. stonebridge

bump.........

3. stonebridge

what are you asking for the toro

4. Schrock Lawns

Schrock Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

Motor was replaced for a broke rod under warranty it's the 29 hp Kawi you can contact me at 7574090715 I prefer text
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. H&HLawnCare

H&HLawnCare LawnSite Member

Don't know much about these grass catchers but will it fit on just about any side discharge mower? I have an encore wb and looking to get a stander in the future and don't want to have to buy to separate grass catchers. Will it work on a stander? probably going to get a wright but don't know yet.

6. ryan5943

ryan5943 LawnSite Member

If you are driving north soon I'd be interested in making a deal on the simplicity. I'm just starting a business and want to get a walk behind. I live North of Madison, WI but would meet you somewhere.

7. elitelawnteam1

elitelawnteam1 LawnSite Senior Member

They are different, but they don't design a bagger for each and every mower. They typically fit on a few different types of mowers check their website or go to a dealer

8. stonebridge

i acutually will be heading to northern illinois this weekend

9. stonebridge

scag 48 sold
    and keeping the 52 scag
    still have the simplicity 34'', lesco 48'' and dixie chopper 50'', goslide, grass catcher still for sale

10. ryan5943

ryan5943 LawnSite Member

I wish I'd of seen this earlier. I just spend almost 2k in cash and I'm cash poor right now.

When are you coming? How far North?

I'll have to see if I can come up with enough cash in the next couple days. But I will definitely let you know either way.