1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

2 sided flyers with another company

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by smarino21, Dec 19, 2006.

1. smarino21

smarino21 LawnSite Senior Member

I wwas gonna do some inserts in the paper i was wondering if i did a double sided advertisment how would that effect my company having say another company on the back. (which would be best sprinkler companie (idont do irrigation) a painter, window cleaner, hometheater people) give me some input on this please?
  2. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

look at any sunday paper value pak, and you'll see different companies on two different sides. if I was going to do it, id want to partner with someone who is does similar work but isn't competing for my work. if share the space with an Irrigation company, tree service,ect....
  3. smarino21

smarino21 LawnSite Senior Member

yea that sounds good do you think that me not being featured on both sides might hurt or what?
  4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I wouldn't do it. If they are the least bit hungry for Chinese food, that will eliminate your purpose of the ad, altogether. Otherwise, if they were to see just your ad itself, it may havemore meaning and definition something for them to consider in the future. Otherwise, as I say, it can just be downplayed...sort of compromised.