2 sulky's 4 sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by happy, Mar 8, 2007.

1. happy

happy LawnSite Member

I have two sulkies for sale.
    1. trimmer trap brand rocket wheels $200
    a few years old but used very, very, very little- looks like new
    I bought this and was going to run it behind my hydro wb, but sold my walk behind so no longer need it. This is the syle that stays fixed behind the mower, and the tires are the only thing that swivels.

2. Jungle Jim brand pull behind sulky $75
    approx. 8 years old, used a lot, It was a friend of mines
    It seems a little sloppy(as far as the bearings go) he said it could use some new ones, but he said that if he didn't sell the walk behind to me he would have just kept using it. He said you just have to keep it greased up real good. I am very proactive about everything and would just put new bearings in it. J Thomas sells these bearings for $4.55 a piece and it looks like there are 4 of them. J Thomas # is 1-800-828-7980
    call me at (937)456-2826 that is the best way to get a hold of me, just leave a message. I will email pics to you. These will make somebodys some good usefull sulkys to keep you fresh for the next job.

DSC02507.jpg

DSC02508.jpg

DSC02509.jpg

DSC02510.jpg

2. tcalb2

tcalb2 LawnSite Member

I'm interested in the jungle jim, how much would shipping cost to rhode island, do u use paypal?

3. happy

happy LawnSite Member

I am not sure of shipping costs. I will weigh it and let you know of the weight. I can send it ups, fed x or standard mail (which is probably the cheapest.

4. happy

happy LawnSite Member

This is the thread that has the pics of the sulky"s

5. happy

happy LawnSite Member

For shipping purposes. The weight of the rocket wheels is 45 pounds. The weight of the Jungle Jim brand Jungle wheels is 32 pounds. Hope this helps in case anybody wants it shipped.

6. happy

happy LawnSite Member

7. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

How much weight will the jungle jim hold cause I'm around 215-220lb

8. happy

happy LawnSite Member

I weigh 210, and no problems what so ever. You are not that heavy. They build these units strong. Now maybe someone 400 may be too heavy, however there aern't any worries about 220. Call me if you are interested (937)456-2826

9. happy

happy LawnSite Member

10. happy

happy LawnSite Member

any takers? These are good sulky's for someone that wants to save $$$$ from buying new.