#2 that ruined the original...What is being said about Meg-Mo's

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by CNYScapes, Mar 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

Great idea!

NO way, NO how those Meg-mo's can work as advertised! Can't be worth the money Roy wants. I bet they mulch lousy and can't pick up leaves worth squat. Prove me wrong!

So, I need a set for a Grasshopper 725A, 52" deck.:D :D :D

2. windmill

windmill LawnSite Member

I wonder how many of the advertised products have been used personally by the owner, administrators, moderators, etc.

One would think that only the best would be advertised by the best site.

Now, unless each advertised product from each advertiser has been used by the above, then I commend them for putting the best advertisers forward.

Somehow I don't think each product has been sampled, therefore it is only opinion that the advertised product is any good.

3. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

So, your saying that if Sean, Chuck, and Jody used all the advertised products of sponsors that their opinion is better than anyone elses? :confused:

4. TreffertLawnWrx

TreffertLawnWrx LawnSite Senior Member

I think everyone needs to grow up! Who cares! You don't have to buy them if you don't want to! Sure wish we could let little things like this go without starting new threads and acting like children, or better yet, SCRUBS!

5. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Hey sean,send a set my way.......I've been thinking of trying them out.Lol!
    As for this thread,I agree with a previous post.......Why all the commentary from management? Let it die.

6. windmill

windmill LawnSite Member

No I didn't say that DLCS. I just think that if they HAVE tried all of the products, then they are presenting an informed opinion.
    If they have NOT tried all of the products then their opinion bears no more weight than that of the initiator of this thread, therefor what they say of him, could be said of themselves.
    I like Sean's idea of having the sponsor's product being used and evaluated by some of the tradespeople on the board. What I didn't understand was, that if he baught them and gave them to someone on the board for evaluation, he wanted the permission of the product seller. Why? Once the sponsor has sold an item it no longer belongs to him. The purchaser may do with the product whatever he/she wishes, and if the purchase was for the purpose of publicly evaluating the product, the seller can't forbid it. Just my $0.02 CDN, which isn't worth a lot. :(

7. bastalker

bastalker LawnSite Senior Member

Save yer money Sean....There are plenty of people who will give testiment to the blades.

If they are to pricey for ya, dont buy em.

End of conversation.........

8. Doc Pete

Doc Pete LawnSite Gold Member

Prove something??? Let’s just look at things. This is very simple. Megmo’s are not self-balancing. This is a “proven fact”. However, Megmo says they are. Now, if you don’t care that the manufacturer is wrong about what he advertises, I do.
    Furthermore, what really bothers me is when confronted with this “small problem”, Megmo is either too stubborn, pigheaded, or arrogant to admit the oversight.
    This is unacceptable, and if you don’t like that I bring this point to the forefront, that’s OK, but don’t suggest what I do is wrong.
    DP

9. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

bastalker.....you are right. I was just trying to put some questions to rest.

Pete...I admire your passion....

With that being said, I think this should be closed? Anyone second the motion?

10. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

yes definitly sean

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.