2 Things...

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by BSME, Jun 1, 2004.

1. BSME

BSME LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

1) This being my first year doing sprinkler and the downpour we've been having for the entire month of May my little company has more time on it's hands than I would like.... anyway... I enjoy wasting that time sitting on forums reading sprinkler problems and just learning in general.... Any other forums or sprinkler websites I could be checking regulary other than this and sprinklertalk.com???? I'd appreciate any suggestions.....

2) Apparently I am stressed and grind my teeth at night... my dentist was going to charge me $525 for a bite guard but instead my girlfriend's dad who is a dentist made one for me for free... I told him I'd repay him by giving him a free rainsensor at his office... I have only installed the Hunter wireless sensor on Pro-C timers before and would like to put one on his Gray Richdell timer... how do I go about doing this?

Thanks guys...

2. Instant Rain

Instant Rain LawnSite Member

the sensor should come with instuctions. also a wireless is easyer to put in.

3. BSME

from Midwest

Thank you for your prompt and detailed reply....

...because I feel sorry for my sarcasm I'm showing you my art... a chair made out of sprinkler parts.... Tees, cross-tees, and elbows

sprinklers 011.jpg

4. BSME

from Midwest

you may think it's wasted money but it's great.... check out how all the crimp clamps are facing down so they don't poke you

sprinklers 012.jpg

5. DGI

DGI LawnSite Member
    from SE Mich

You should cut the pipe off of the bullet instead of cutting it and then having to awkwardly cut it again. JMO.