2 Trailers for Sale or Trade

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Albery's Lawn & Tractor, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

First trailer is a practically new 16' Landscape Trailer. Bought new back in March, used 2 months then bought an enclosed trailer. Never registered, 3-tier trimmer rack included. Brakes on ONE axle.

Second trailer is one Dad built several years ago to haul around the Massey Ferguson. Custom built axles out of 2" square 1/4" steel. Ramps, toolbax for chains built on, 2" ball, 4 wire plug, NO BRAKES. No sure about capacity but we've had the Massey 263 w/ a disc on as well as we used this when we had a Kubota L35 Backhoe. A very heavy duty trailer. Light surface rust. Couldn't buy the metal for the price we're selling it at.

Landscape Trailer: Asking $1,500

Equip Trailer: Asking $1,300

Landscape Trailer1.jpg

Equip Trailer1.jpg

Equip Trailer2.jpg

2. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

3. Lawnut101

Lawnut101 LawnSite Silver Member

Pretty nice trailers, but far from WI. free bump!

4. trdtundra00

trdtundra00 LawnSite Member

i called yesterday but didnt receive a call back, wasnt sure if you still had the landscaping trailer or not. I would like to come take a look at it tomorrow evening if possible.

5. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Sorry had to play catch up yesterday due to rain. You can come tomorrow if you want. It will be later in the afternoon (5-6) before I get home from mowing.

6. clay duncan

clay duncan LawnSite Senior Member

never called me back either......clay

7. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Didn't really need to talk anymore when you told me you wanted $750 for your trailer. It was just way more then I could give towards a trade.

8. clay duncan

YOU said i will give you $500 for your trailer and take $1000 cash for mine. i was not going to let my trailer go for $500, i was just going to give you $1500 cash for yours. if you had returned my call you would have found this out. anyway i am not trying to disrespect you i just could not understand why you didnt return my call when i left a message saying i would take the trailer and i had a few questions about it. it really is a nice trailer and i hope you sell it soon........clay

9. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Sorry then it was just a misunderstanding on my part then. I guess I assumed you were gonna be like the other few who called and tried to lowball me.

10. clay duncan

no hard feelings here. your trailer is worth every penny of what you are asking...... sorry about the misunderstanding also....clay