2 weeks, before and after pic

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawncuttinfoo, Nov 6, 2006.

1. lawncuttinfoo

lawncuttinfoo LawnSite Bronze Member

And I used to wonder why I had a hard time breathing at night. Due to the hot factor 1/2 mask respirators really only work for fall and spring time when it is colder. But during those times, once you use one, you will never go back to the paper masks. Well, I won't.

lungs.JPG

2. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

Damn It, Man!

3. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Thats nasty. Just thinking of all that crap in my lungs makes we wonder why I dont use them. Most likely never will but its nice to see what is going in me every day.

4. lawncuttinfoo

lawncuttinfoo LawnSite Bronze Member

I guess the insulation factor is actually both good and bad since in the fall here I have been able to work comfortably in 15 degree weather with it on, where in previous years I would have to wait till it warmed up to contunue cleanups.

5. MattsMowing3535

MattsMowing3535 LawnSite Senior Member

Wow I need to get a mask to were. It might be fun to take that to a lab and just see whats in it. . .

6. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Most of our lungs probably already look closer to what those filters are laying on.

7. MOturkey

MOturkey LawnSite Silver Member

Just curious what brand you have, and where you purchased it? I've been thinking of buying something myself. I don't do fall cleanups, at least not yet, but with the dry weather we had at the end of the season, I found myself doing a lot of coughing after a day of mowing. Thanks

8. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

i hope not

9. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

That's why after the mowing season is over I always do a whole body/colon cleanse. The whole body cleanse does your lungs as well and you guys seriously wouldn't believe how much deeper you can breathe when all the crap is out of your lungs.

10. Howard Roark

Howard Roark LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Exactly what type of whole body cleanse do you perform? I agree cleansing/detox is the key to overall health, especially in this industry.