1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

2 years done with Zspray

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by James Cormier, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Efficiency

Efficiency LawnSite Bronze Member
    from zone 6

we only get about 150 hours from tires on our 36. Thanks for the pointer Ted

2. sprayboy

sprayboy LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

They recommend changing the hydraulic fluid and filter at 500 hours.

3. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

James, on my 2009 JR it was a bolt on. I don't know about the JR 36. All I had to do was adjust the parking brake.

4. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

Anytime. We have lots of gates. This gave us the same width, more stability, longer wearing tread and sacrificed very little in clearance. It was the right choice for us.

We did that 2 days ago. A little late... 678 hrs on the 2009. I am normally a maintenance freak. Anything that has a coat of paint on it gets scraped, sanded and a fresh coat this time of year. Rims, engine hoods and the trailers we haul them with look like new money when we are done. Any repairs, improvements or upgrades we take care of now so there's no worry about it during the height of the season.........At least, that what we shoot for.

5. sprayboy

sprayboy LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

We did that 2 days ago. A little late... 678 hrs on the 2009. I am normally a maintenance freak. Anything that has a coat of paint on it gets scraped, sanded and a fresh coat this time of year. Rims, engine hoods and the trailers we haul them with look like new money when we are done. Any repairs, improvements or upgrades we take care of now so there's no worry about it during the height of the season.........At least, that what we shoot for.[/QUOTE]

Maintenance freak here also.
    A little prevention goes a long way out in the field.