20 ft Big Tex trailer 10,000 GVW

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by M RASCOE&SONS, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Hmmmm...I could go buy Matt's trailer for $2k....he's right up the road from me...Ferris will sell his and then be desperate for a trailer and then I'll sell him "mine" for $2,500 and pocket $500. :clapping::drinkup:

2. wayside

wayside LawnSite Senior Member

3. FerrisDiesel

FerrisDiesel LawnSite Senior Member

Damn you Darryl!!!! Haha
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Actually I'd buy it and keep it for myself if I needed a trailer that big. I only run one 1 rider and 1 walk behind and they fit on a 6.5 x 12 single axle fine along with whatever else I need. I will say that he does keep all of his stuff in pretty nice shape.

5. M RASCOE&SONS

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

the inside the rale dimensions are 7ft wide by 20ft long.

6. M RASCOE&SONS

20 FT Big tex with front basket and 3 trimmer trimmer rack.Im switching to a enclosed trailer.selling for $2000 if interested and you have the cash and Your own plate to get it home from oldsaybrook connecticut call matt @860-867-7531

7. wayside

wayside LawnSite Senior Member

whats up with the photos?

8. Fwilamosky

Fwilamosky LawnSite Senior Member

where are you located?

9. RLS 2010

RLS 2010 LawnSite Member

Any need for a 8' Bri-Mar dump insert with a leaf box? If so I'd be intersted.

10. M RASCOE&SONS

i will do my best to get you some tomarrow,the unit is parked at my fathers.feel free to give me call and come see it in person on saturday and if you come early on saturday you can always stop by G&h trailer 10 mins up the street from me so it wouldnt be a wasted trip if you didnt like it.:drinkup: