20 hp 52" exmark?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by We do 4 U, Jun 6, 2002.

1. We do 4 U

We do 4 U LawnSite Member

I will be demoing a 20hp exmark lazer 52 on Monday. My questions is this enough power for a zrt? I am about 230 lbs. BTW, I am alsogoing to demo a 52" hustler Super z on sunday:) wish me luck.

2. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

yes sir ,i got that machine and its 8yrs old with everything holding up well .
    im not but 180 now an loosing grd in the heat . but that machine wont pay any attention to your wt.that particular lazer was the best selling lazer at one time .
    has a rep of being bullit proof . hope yours turns out as good as mine..
    course aint no body gonna hold it against u if u get that pretty little yellow thing.:D whew
    im gone have to be careful ,my little red lady gonna get ticked of an blow a hydro or something.:)

3. JimB

JimB LawnSite Member

Dude, spend the few extra dollars and get the 52" with kawasaki 23 horse, I have the 52" lazer z hp and it's awesome, I can't imagine any smaller engine on this machine.
    Remember, theres no replacement for displacement !!!

...jim

4. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

no offence jim but u need to see that 20 command set up right. its plenty plenty strong.:)

5. P&J Lawncare

P&J Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

You are trying the two best mowers made in my opinion. I bought the super z over the exmark but it was a tough decision, the super z's speed and ability to handle hills made it the right mower for my needs.