20 HP Billy Goat Leaf Loader FS $2500.

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by S3Scooter, Nov 8, 2006.

1. S3Scooter

S3Scooter LawnSite Member

This unit works nice. I tried to make it work for my application, and I have regretfully decided to sell. It has a....

-12" intake
    -new 10' clear hose. ($500)
    -Custom swing away hitch mount.
    -Billy goat stock trailer mount.
    -exhaust extensions.

The Exhaust tube has been shortened at the top for my application, but I still have the piece to weld back on, or the extension is about 4'.

2. S3Scooter

it does have some surface rust, and a new battery last year.
  3. matt spinniken

matt spinniken LawnSite Senior Member

curious...why has this machine not been working out for you?
  4. S3Scooter

What you see in the picture is it mounted on the rear of my dump trailer. It is too much weight on the back, and the trailer will not come down from the dump position with out me going to the rear and giving it all I have to push it back down. This is kinda the straw that broke the camels back, it is the third or fourth obstacle in the past month that I have had to try and over come. I am just tired, and too far in to leaf season to try any more. I believe that any thing worth doing is worth doing right, and if I can't do it right I wont do it. I did leaves last year half a##ed, and I wont do it that way again. As far as the machine, I believe that it is the best of the smaller units, I really like the unit. I just don't have the right set up to use it to its potential.
  5. LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH

can you mount it on the front of the trailer?
  6. S3Scooter

too big. it is 32" wide, 72" tall. too wide for mounting it off center on the front, and too tall to mount over the Hydraulics.
  7. Ron's Lawncare

Ron's Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

i'm surprised your dump trailer doesn't have 2 way hydraulics.
  8. S3Scooter

Went to harbor freight today, and bought a $69 winch. Mounted it to the front of the trailer to pull it back down to where gravity can take over. Works great! I have added about 200 lbs. to the toung, and it leveled out the trailer. Still a little loose on the ball though, I may have to look in to a pintle. I will find out in the morning if it is road worthy, and take some pics.
  9. vadeere

vadeere LawnSite Member

Please PM me with a phone number or email address. I am very interested.
  10. Jerry and Sons

Jerry and Sons LawnSite Member
    from Pa

curious where you got the clear 10' intake hose from?