20' Landscape trailer side ramp

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by ParkerLawn, Jan 20, 2009.

1. ParkerLawn

ParkerLawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from KY

I have a trailer I am selling that is great for lawn care or landscaping as it is very versatile in its uses. It is 20' long with a 2' dovetail and is 81" inside useable width and has a 60" wide side ramp gate to access the front of trailer. It has tandem 3500# axles and will handle large loads with ease. It has a treated wood deck and has the heavy duty Bull Dog jack and couple setup. It has brakes on axles and tires are in good shape and comes with an extra set of wheels and tires too. I am asking $2200 for this trailer as it is well worth every penny.

yzf 004.jpg

yzf 005.jpg

yzf 003.jpg

yzf 002.jpg

2. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

im sorry were selling a trailer, i was too busy looking at the tractor.....if you were closer to CT id be all over that trailer, its what ive been looking for up here. you ever drive up this way??

3. ParkerLawn

from KY

Sorry, I never get that far north.

4. Ned5485

Ned5485 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

Where in KY are you?

5. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Nice truck!!!!!!!! How bout pics of that!

6. The Elements Group

The Elements Group LawnSite Senior Member

we could be interested . Stay in touch or just touch base with us.. Go CATS!!!!! yes, i am a huge uk bsketball fanatic. thanks Matt

7. SLC  LLC

SLC LLC LawnSite Senior Member

what is that implement that you have on the back of the tractor? i am imagining it is a seeder, but have not seen one with the tubes and such on it.

8. ParkerLawn

from KY

I am in Bowling Green, KY.

9. ParkerLawn

from KY

The implement on back of tractor is a Land Pride seeder. If you have not seen one, they are the best out there. Each tube feeds a disc which is run off PTO and then rolled in with rear roller. It is a 1 pass setup and lawns look like sod when they come in. It has paid for itself many times over in my first year using it.

10. ParkerLawn

from KY

Here is pics of the trailer hookup as asked for and pics of the tires. The tires have 80% tread if not more on them and there are 4 spare wheels/tires to go with it. The tires and wheels on the trailer are heavy duty 8 ply trailer tires.

trailer 300.jpg

trailer 302.jpg

trailer 301.jpg