20% off all parts for Lawnsite members

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Michael J. Donovan, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

I would like to personally thank all the members of Lawnsite for making this a huge year for Mowpart.com We want to offer everyone at Lawnsite an additional 20% off all parts orders. Simply put the code 3333 in the coupon code when you check out and you will get another 20% off!! This is for a limited time so please take advantage of it ASAP.
    Thank you!
    Russell

2. Godfather

Godfather LawnSite Member

how long will this offer last?

3. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

Good to know. I was just getting ready to start looking for parts anyways. Thanks!

4. Grimmy

Grimmy LawnSite Member

Great. Ordering pm items.
    Thanks

5. mowpart rep

mowpart rep Sponsor

Thanks for all the orders. Our 20% promo is now over as of 2-8-07. We are going to have another promo in the next week or so. Lawnsite thank you.

6. Allens LawnCare

Allens LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

When does the other promo start

7. Premier_Lawn

Premier_Lawn LawnSite Member

Yea when is that promo code coming out was just about to place an order and came on here cause i forgot the code and didn't realize the code was outdated...should have double check it sooner. No worries I can wait till the new code.
    :clapping: :clapping: :usflag:

8. Allens LawnCare

Allens LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

New Code...new Code...new Code.....feel Like A Kid In A Candy Store

9. cemeteryman

cemeteryman LawnSite Member

Would like new promo code, has been more than a week or so and would like to order parts for next season before they are needed.

10. Premier_Lawn

Premier_Lawn LawnSite Member

this was my first time ordering from mowpart.com and saw the 20% off "3333" code had expired i was just going to wait till a new one came out. But as i was going through the site i had noticed that there was a new customer 15% discount "code 1234" and used that and saved like 90 bucks
    :cool2: :dancing:
    Well most likely you guys have already ordered from them but if you need something right away or if they don't give out another code maybe you can use your wife,friend,neighbor,brother in-law,etc.... use their name and if need be their address and a different credit card and do it some how like that. I mean if you are in that much of a hurry for something and really want to get 15% off, hey its better than nothing right.

O and just want to add loving the free shipping with an order over $250:clapping: