200,000 sq/ft ap. price?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Tony Clifton, Mar 31, 2004.

1. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member

1/2 lb of nitrogen on a country lot is comparing apples to oranges and like you said you are after the walmart folk....

I thought i read somewhere you offered free spray?>

2. Dman1214

Dman1214 Banned

trimmasters IMO the last sales tactic u want to employ is one based entirely on price. u will never be able to compete with the likes of tg/cl. u must be able to set yourself apart with quality service. i, for one do not take on work that i cant get a good margin on. oh, by the way my lco does $2,450,000. i beat the big boys every day, just not on price.

3. trimmasters

trimmasters LawnSite Senior Member

Phil, we do large properties like this with a permagreen.

Kootoomootoo-- I don’t see where in the original post it says anything about the type of property? We treat many commercial properties in this manor as well. I shouldn’t say Free Spray is just a name -- we are currently working on implementing a customer rewards program based on overall dollars spent and other factors as well but as of yet this is still being developed.

Dman--- congratulate yourself, 2.5 mil is a nice number. We don’t sell strictly on price -- but when you have a low number and a darn good sales pitch on top of it you’re going to walk out in good shape. Don’t worry we will be taking on the big guys on price and I know our operational efficiencies will make us prevalent in the end. Keep your eyes open, we may just be showing up in a town near you soon

4. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member

see .... even guys in ashland ohio can have a dream.

gotta admit telling commercial clients the difference between 2lbs and 4 lbs of actual nitrogen is a complete waste of time. All they understand is green and not the grass kind.