2000 chevy 2500 4x4 with 7' meyer plow

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Jarred's Lawn Care, May 6, 2009.

1. Jarred's Lawn Care

Jarred's Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I will be leaving soon to deploy overseas for the military and have some items on here for sale to in clude a 52'' lazer z hp with an ultra vac/ and a 2008 arctic act 700 efi 4x4 with 120 miles on it. I also have decided to sell my 2000chevy 4x4 single cab 8ft bed 91,000 miles 6.0L v8 strong runner! :weightlifter: the interior is spotless. tan interior and pewter exterior. I have a meyer standard 7ft plow on it/ classic style. I used the truck to plow three lots last winter, not to much in snow plowing around here!:confused:. The truck also has about 70% tires left on bridgestone dueler revo tires. I will get some pictures on here soon hopefully by tonight, of everything. :usflag::usflag:

2. IntegrityGuy

IntegrityGuy LawnSite Senior Member

what are you asking for it?

3. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

is it a 2500 or 2500 hd?

4. PROCUT1

PROCUT1 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from TN

Why is the first thing a buyer is going to want to know the last thing a seller thinks to put in their ad?

5. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

i am sure you will see alot of that now because people are busy. It sounds like he has alot on his plate too

6. Jarred's Lawn Care

thanka jim! yeah i do have a lot on my plate, :hammerhead: but taking it one step at a time. the truck is a 2000 chevy 2500 (no hd) its a 2500 silverado. pulls great, it kkb from 9,000 to 12,000 but with the plow well i would like 14,000 firm, i will also throw in a salt spreader snow/ex manuel open also, i also have a pump cover for the plow, and put a new cutting edge on it in feb2009. i think its a fair price. i also wanted $7,200 for the arctic cat 4 wheeler and $4,600 for the mower and ultra vac:weightlifter: hope that helps:usflag:

7. Jarred's Lawn Care

honestly i use my stuff but never abuse it:nono: well taken gear will last for ever:weightlifter::usflag::usflag:

8. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

Much as I'd like to see it sell for $14K, I'd say around 9K with the plow is more reasonable. But if it sells for $14K- more power to ya!:usflag:

9. IntegrityGuy

Thats a deal.

I paid 16900$ for my 2500hd a two years ago. It had a similar set up.

10. IntegrityGuy

by the way, Whats the difference between the 2500 and the 2500hd