2000 Chevy 2500HD ext. 4x4

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by KES, Oct 6, 2009.

1. KES

KES LawnSite Member

I have a 2000 Chevy 2500HD that has 190,000 miles on it. The truck is a work truck with cloth seats, and grey interior, AM/FM CD player and 8ft bed. It needs a fuel pump and a front windshield. I am selling it to get a newer model and maybe a diesel. Good work truck with plenty of power.

Asking $5200.00 OBO

205-705-7186
    Derek

I can not post a picture on here I have tried several times.:cry: I can email them to anybody interested.

2. JosephLawnCare

JosephLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

use photobucket, it's easy

3. KES

KES LawnSite Member

Got the photobucket up and now the only picture I have tonight is one when I bought the truck in January. The ladder rack is off of the truck, but I still have it.

More photos to follow!!

[​IMG]

4. KES

KES LawnSite Member

Maybe this time:
    [​IMG]

Worked!!!!

5. KES

KES LawnSite Member

New Pics from today:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. KES

KES LawnSite Member

Bump. Also to answer a few more questions I have gotten.
    It it a 2000 not a 1999 I have the title in hand.
    Also the truck does run. The fuel pump works and I treat out of the truck everyday. The fuel pump is going out and my mechanic looked at it. He said the truck could go a year or more without having to replace it. What it does is it may run 10-15 days and then it will not want to crank. After it sets for about 5-10 minutes it cranks and runs again.

Make an offer!!!

7. macaw

macaw LawnSite Senior Member

Are you sure it is the fuel pump dose it have a anti theft light. If so when it won't start is that light blinking. If so it shuts off the gas after 10 minutes the computer resets.

8. rsp1961

rsp1961 LawnSite Member

Nice looking truck. Free bump. Not sure if price is right, but I do like the truck. Good luck!

9. KES

KES LawnSite Member

I will have to check. There is an anti theft light that comes on when it does it. Maybe it does not need a fuel pump. Thanks!

Thanks! This is just a price I put on the truck. I was offered that a few months back from a guy that lives in town. At that point I did not want to sell it. Now I would probally take around $4000 - $4200. But that would be close to the bottam line.

Derek

10. macaw

macaw LawnSite Senior Member

When it does it's no starting thing leave the key in the on position for about 10 - 15 minutes. The anti-theft light will go out then the truck will start. My 01 Malibu does this, my mechanic told me about leaving the key on to reset the computer. Don't know why it does this I guess it thinks it's being stolen.