1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

2000 dodge dakota with plow

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Red Bear, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Red Bear

Red Bear LawnSite Member

2000 Dodge Dakota with Snow-Way st series snow plow for sale. With remote and down pressure system .Truck and plow are in good condition. They have been very reliable and a great money maker. This is a good vehicle for driveways and small parking lots . I used it to do 15 to 18 driveways a season. I am a school teacher full time and been mowing residential for 18 years. Price $6600 obo. 708-712 5132 Tinley Park Ill

2. Danielslawnservice

Danielslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice high school?
    how many miles and can we get some pics?
    4x4???

3. Red Bear

Red Bear LawnSite Member

Yes I do work at at highschool. The vehicle has 135,000 miles on it. I do have pictures but I am not sure how to post the pictures on here. If you want you can call my cell 708 712 5132 and I will be happy to answer any questions you have and if you want to give me an email address I will send you the pictures. Thanks

4. Red Bear

Red Bear LawnSite Member

I have pictures I can not get them to post

5. Danielslawnservice

Danielslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

ok well my email is my screen name @hotmail.com

6. Red Bear

Red Bear LawnSite Member

She gone ,sold, outta here ,sorry you snooze you loose. Good luck my friend !sorry! Thank you for your interest