2000 F-350 V10 with boss V plow

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by LawnProLandCare, Jan 17, 2008.

1. LawnProLandCare

LawnProLandCare LawnSite Member

I know its lawn site but this is what i do in the winter in upstate ny. i dont have any pics on my comp of my lawn equip so this will have to do for now. The truck is a 2000 Ford F-350 V10 3.73 lim slip, xlt, 265's on it for winter (33x16.5x12.5 on BFG MT's on eagle alloys for summer) aftermarket heavy duty tranny cooler and gauge, with ecco rotator on top, plow is a 2 year old 9'2" poly vee plow with aftermarket guides on it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

nice truck & plow......

3. Skimastr105

Skimastr105 LawnSite Senior Member

What kind of sled is that in the background?

4. LawnProLandCare

its a 2004 ski doo renegade x 800 with new red panels on it and custom mounted led brake light on rear with custom snow flap. :rolleyes: heres some more pics for yea there not the best as it was snowing pretty hard out, and the tall windshield is on there because thats the sled i let my pops ride and he doesnt like my windshields lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. LawnProLandCare

heres some more pics of it in the summer and my 440x/600ho that im selling to start another project.. hope you dont mind the pics :waving:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

sweet truck and plow

7. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

God I wish we got more snow here so I could add another toy! Between riding dirtbikes and jet skis I have a feeling it wouldnt take long before it would be another money pit. Nice truck and sleds

8. Tim03

Tim03 LawnSite Member

9. LawnProLandCare

the red 800 tops out around 105mph, it rips pretty good until 90-95 then climbs up to about 105... the black 600 has different gearing so it only runs about 90-95 if your lucky but it pulls like a raped ape to 85-90 the low end pull is AWESOME on it, real fun ripping out of a corner on it and having the skis come right up. my next project is going to be to turbocharge an 800cc motor :cool2:

10. LawnProLandCare

thanks for the compliments, haha and yes they tend to be quite the money pit. its weird though ive had four wheelers, sport bikes, dirt bikes, and my favorite toy out of all of them is the snowmobile.. i sold my grizzly, yzf r6 and yz 250F and put the money into my sleds/ truck.. i am itching to get a street bike again though but this time i want to buy a wrecked harley and go to work on a new frame..